Sunday, October 23, 2011

Reflection...

Today's post is a little different than what I normally blog about.  As I sat with my morning coffee, looking out into the fog, it occurred to me that my readers might not know that what I do isn't just about design. It's not about paint and accessories.  It's about helping people and putting a different kind of colour in their lives.  Enriching and beautifying from the inside out. 


Having just moved to a new town, one that is known for it's close-knit community feel, has brought more clarity into my own life, and the sense that there is so much I can do to be a part of this in more ways than just making someone's home pretty.  Wanting to contribute in other ways but still doing what I love.  It has never escaped me that I should be and key word-WANT-to be, helping  others and nurturing my spirit.  There was always something missing.  I'm sure a few of you have felt that and know exactly what I'm talking about.  


One of the first things I did when I came here, was look to see how I could be of service to my new community, make some new friends and connections all while making a difference.  It didn't take me long to discover a group that I could join that first and foremost, puts the needs of the community ahead of everything else. Out of this great group of other community members, I found that my skills could be utilized exactly how I visioned and I can't wait to share!  I hope you'll come back to see what we're up to because I know it's going to be amazing!  Feel free to leave a comment below and share what fuels your passion.  Until then, hope you all have a fantastic day and that you find or have found, YOUR inner spirit!  



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...