Friday, October 7, 2011

My One & Only This Thanksgiving!

I am very thankful for so many things in my life this year, one that has been full of constant change and for the better I might add.  


While planning a dinner party this year I came across those wonderful stemless glasses and had an idea!  Why not use only ONE set of glasses for everything I serve, including for the kids? Great for wine, cocktails, mixed drinks and everything in between, I quickly came up with a super neat idea so that the glasses don't get mixed up among my guests, not to mention easy cleanup!  I went to my local paint dealer and picked up a quart (PLENTY!) of blackboard paint and painted a small circle (you can do any shape) on one side of the glass.  Let these dry overnight and voila!  Mark your guests' initial/s or name on the glass and pour the drink!  


So when thinking about what you are thankful for this year, don't overlook or take for granted the very obvious that is right in front of you...friends.


Happy Thanksgiving from 2jacs to your house!


Glasses from Peir 1

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...