Monday, September 10, 2012

On The Board-Malachite

Green, green, glorious green.  In particular, deep green or Malachite.  I have seen it paired with red, deep blue and even with a white background (gotta have in my home), and I must say it IS pretty glorious.  What's your take on the jewel tones in the home or in fashion?  Would you embrace it or ditch it?  To me it even adds that organic feel, which I love.  Here's a board I put together with what I think you're going to see a lot more of.  


Are you ready for Malachite?

3 comments:

Sheila Zeller said...

Malachite is so incredible, and just stunning... of course, I happen love green, so when it comes to Malachite, what's not to love, right?

K&B by the Sea said...

I love jewel tones and would totally use malachite in my home :-) I love it paired with sapphire blue - it's such a rich & luscious colour combination!

Shelley Jacobsen said...

I don't think you can go wrong with this green:) Paired with different jewel tones or metals, it's a beauty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...